Spelling Homework Ideas
Use these spelling homework ideas to add variety to your kids' spelling routine. Regardless of their age, most students need to practice, practice, practice their new spelling words, and that can quickly become boring, boring, boring!
To keep your kids engaged in the process, try some of these ideas this week. Don't miss the first half of our list.
Printable list of spelling homework ideas
21. Write a brand-new tall tale that uses 10 of your spelling words.
22. Write a poem using at least 3 of your spelling words.
23. Sort your spelling words using their parts of speech.
24. Type 5 of your words into a word processing program. Use its dictionary to find and copy definitions.
25. Write the letters of your words in ABC order. (For example, STUDY would be DSTUY.)
26. Write the words on a piece of graph paper so that every word intersects with another word, if possible.
27. Try to form new words by changing just one letter in each spelling word. Example: load - loaf
28. Try to form new words by adding one letter to each spelling word. (Example study - sturdy)
29. Write a story about your favorite holiday that uses at least 6 spelling words.
30. Write a story about a terrible, awful day that uses at least 6 spelling words.
31. Use building blocks, toys or other items to form your spelling words.
32. Rewrite all your spelling words using a code. Include the code on the page. Ask a family member to solve.
33. Draw a picture for 10 of your spelling words.
34. Make a greeting card for a family member that uses at least 3 of your spelling words.
35. Write 5 sentences so that each one contains a spelling word and a synonym or antonym for the spelling word.
36. Write sentences using two spelling words in each sentence.
37. Think of a shape that relates to each spelling word. Then try to write the word in that shape.
38. Write a new song to an old tune (Jingle Bells, Mary Had a Little Lamb, etc.) that uses several of your spelling words.
39. Write each word 6 times, using a different style of letters each time. (Use cursive letters, block letters, curvy letters, etc.)
40. Write the title of a fictional book for each spelling word.
More Spelling Homework Ideas
Check out our first 20 homework ideas, our spelling word games, and our spelling worksheets for more great practice ideas.
We also recommend the AnyWord Spelling Practice eBooks. The books are full of ideas for lots of spelling practice with any spelling words. The 3 eBooks provide practice with creative writing, word play, and partner games.
Home › Spelling Lessons > More Spelling Homework Ideas
Поскольку числовая строка бесконечна, всегда можно заглянуть дальше и найти еще одно простое число. Между 0 и 1 000 000 более 70 000 вариантов. Все зависит оттого, что выбрал Танкадо. Чем больше это число, тем труднее его найти.